Friendly Harbor Events
Parents of Addicted Loved Ones (PAL): Weekly meetings, led by trained parent facilitators. In this group we will cover topics including the addiction cycle, delayed emotional growth, the role of family, enabling behaviors, recovery steps, recognizing relapse, setting realistic boundaries, and more.
- Mondays, 5:00 PM at Friendly Harbor or via Zoom; Meeting ID: 883 0762 5725
SMART Recovery: Science-based addiction support group where we learn self-empowering skills and support each other in our recovery.
- Thursdays, 2:00 PM at Friendly Harbor or via Zoom; Meeting ID: 823 3781 0850 Passcode: 182275: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82337810850?pwd=VVpIWnlKWk1xeERmK3pyUm1wZTVvdz09
Philosophy: Discussions regarding philosophy and how it relates to each person’s individual recovery process. This allows one to question what recovery means to them personally and much more as everyone has their own perspectives.
- Wednesdays 11:30 PM at Friendly Harbor
Art for Self Care: Connect with others at the Friendly Harbor house through personal art projects. Bring your own supplies or reach out to us ahead of time, and we’ll provide them!
- Tuesdays, 4:00 PM at Friendly Harbor
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) at Pueblo Rescue Mission: Coping skill building and re-enforcing group held at the Pueblo Rescue Mission. This group uses Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Wiseman philosophies to help people identify negative thinking patterns and pushes for positive behavioral changes.
- Wednesdays, 2:00 PM at the Pueblo Rescue Mission, 728 W. 4th St. Pueblo, CO 81003
Circle of Parents/Parent Harbor: A branch of a statewide effort to connect struggling parents to share tips and resources, focusing on protective factors and parental resilience.
- Tuesdays, 11:00 AM at Friendly Harbor
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM at The Avenue Church, 3030 Thatcher Ave. Pueblo, CO 81005
Depression and Anxiety: In this is a check-in style group, we discuss our week, triggers, and coping methods. We discuss challenges unique to anxiety and depression as well as strategies to overcome or cope with symptoms.
- Monday, 1:30-2:30 at Friendly Harbor
Double Trouble Recovery: A place where you can get support for both mental health and addiction at the same time. It is a safe space to talk talk about struggles with these health issues, as many people deal with both at the same time.
- Fridays, 2:00 PM at Friendly Harbor or via Zoom; Meeting ID: 857 1946 3328 Passcode: 580786 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85719463328?pwd=QlJacWx0ZHdpNStDSHhObGpvUUlkUT09
Mental Wellness Support: A check-in session focused on mental health and/or concerns attendees need to discuss. There is a light topic for discussion followed by setting a goal to work on for the week.
- Thursdays, 1:00 PM at Friendly Harbor or via Zoom; Meeting ID: 832 6759 8589, Passcode: 517683
Community Meeting: This is a meeting for harbor staff, volunteers, and community members to share information and updates about Friendly Harbor. Partner organizations are encouraged to participate and share information as well!
- 1st and 3rd Fridays, 11:00 AM at Friendly Harbor
Labyrinth: Please feel free to visit our outdoor Labyrinth during daylight hours. We encourage you to use walking meditation to find insight into yourself; think about something positive and apply it to your life!
Click on the calendar for more detailed information; Zoom links will be live here as well.
If you have questions, please contact us at 719-545-2564