If you have experienced significant mental health or substance use issues, you are invited
to tell your story through your art work.
Paintings | Drawings | Collages | Sculptures | Film | Poetry | Photography
Courage and Hope Exhibition
Sangre de Cristo Arts Center | Hoag Gallery
March 15 – April 30, 2018
Wednesday, March 14 | 5 – 7 PM
The Twofers Look at Mental Illness written by Ken Locke, M.D.
and performed by Friendly Harbor Community Center members.
- Submission are due no later than February 16, 2018
- Submit art work to the Friendly Harbor located at 2713 N. Grand Ave
- Submit digital art work to email@example.com.
- Please submit 300 dpi image along with art work dimensions.
- If you need your artwork picked up please contact us or call us at 719.545.2564 to make arrangements.
- Provide a legibly hand-written or typed description of your experience with mental illness, substance abuse, and recovery to be exhibited with your art work.